Saturday, July 21, 2007

The PotterMania!!

Finally!!..after a long waiting..the seventh and supposedly the final Harry Potter book is out!!
I don't remember me ever watching a movie's morning show on the day of release.
But, today I did it! I was the fourth person to the get book from the book shop!! ( not the fourth in the world, but definitely earlier than the people in Europe or the Americas)...
Yes, I bought the HP and the deathly hallows!!
I'm reading through it...One piece of advice, the supposedly 7the HP book that had been available on the internet for some time is now confirmedly a fake one! I'm really happy, I didnot go through reading the fake one

I woke up at 4:45 a.m(!!), freshened up, took out my Yamaha Gladiator and drove away to Koti at 5:30 a.m; I was at the book shop ( I booked the book about 2 months back) on the dot of 6, By 6:20 a.m, the owner drove in by a Ford Fiesta, which contained the books..
I was actually half expecting a frustrated book seller who had to probably sit through the night guarding the books...but, though the man appeared not very well slept...there was a genuine smile on his face, when he was giving the HP7 books............
So far, the reading has been very exciting, interesting and throwing in some insights and some very good twists!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats dude.Why do you have to go all the way to koti?Can't you get it someplace nearer?
maybe walden,...

Ravindra Rajaram said...

aisey hi...dude..abt 2 months bak..i went 2 koti for sm other buk (2nd hand)..
then this buk shop was offering a decent discount..so i simply buked it..