Monday, March 12, 2007

Tryst with photography

Last week our team went on an outing to Pragathi Resorts..a resort in the outskirts of Hyderabad...
I had taken my new Sony Cybershot along with me and captured the below master piece.


The people in the photo are Anil (left with the Orange T shirt) & Chaitan (the black shirt)
oh oh...wait wait..do you see me also??where am I?
If you think, if I'm taking the photo, why would I be in the pic; you are mistaken!
Can you guess the secret behind this photograph? Don't say Adobe Photoshop etc., etc,.
I'm a great photographer in the making :), ain't I?

5 comments:

Anunay Gupta said...

I dont think it was about your greatness with the cam! It was more abt your great camera as it handled the reflection from the mirror really well!

Ravindra Rajaram said...

ha..ha...ha ;)
it is ofcourse the camera with some good features..
but it was my choice & idea to capture a different kind of image..I should be credit for that! Wat say?

Ravindra Rajaram said...

btw, good guess man...
it was not a mirror exactly..it was glass pane...but anyway..some ppl thought it a "very smooth" wall paper

Unknown said...

uh, I recognised you from the bulge of your stomach :)

Ravindra Rajaram said...

@amit
btw, u shud note..the bulge has come down since a month ;)